Tuesday 25 October 2011

Hi all,

I'm going to keep my research process alive on the blog today, until some solid slogans emerge that underpin what we're really trying to do with this project. I apoloise if it gets a bit wafty. Let me know if I'm going off point.

So firstly, my thinking on how we present our project is this:

We need to adopt words such as 'strands' 'sequences' ,'structural', 'code', instructions', words that relate to 'DNA' and which can be linked strongly to urban development and our project


For instance:

wiki:

DNA - genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of all living organisms

The DNA segments that carry this genetic information are called genes.

Therefore, our spin might be: The area we are developing is a sequential network of segments. Each segment connotes either work, play or leisure.

Ok, so the above is all to do with how the space is developed/organised etc. So we need to add the layer of 'green tech'


I've come up with this:

London invests in Green-tech Valley for the future


However, I don't think it's quite there and its not linking into to the our DNA ideas yet. So am brainstorming ideas right now on how to link both DNA strcutre and green technology ideas

Scheherezade



No comments:

Post a Comment